Do you want to effectively remove organic matter? Sustainable management of your sports surface begins with using the right machine for the job. The VCollector is suitable for the scarification/ verticutting of any natural turf. This machine has been specially developed to follow contours, delivering effective scarification while leaving the processed surface clean and ready for playing!
How does it work?
The VCollector is optimally equipped for removing organic matter thanks to GKB’s unique CombiRotor. This powerful rotor rotates against the direction of travel for effective scarification and a precise cutting motion. The cutting rotor is incredibly effective, using heavy duty 3mm steel blades to effortlessly cut through even the thickest roots at a working depth of up to 5cm. The blades on the VCollector are also mounted with wind vanes, creating an airflow to suck the removed material into the collection container, leaving a clean finish!
Technical specifications of the GKB VCollector:
- Available in 2 working widths – 1.2m and 1.6m
- Accurately and easily set and adjust the working depth
- 2 distances between the scarifying blades: 2.5 or 5cm
- The CombiRotor, equipped with blades and wind vanes, delivers unrivaled strength and rigidity
- Blade thickness options of 2 to 10mm
- Hydraulic tipping collector ideal for quick and convenient material disposal